Are you a Physiotherapist? Live, Work and Play in the beautiful New England Highlands!
Moveology New England is G.R.O.W.I.N.G and we need a new Therapist…
This job could be what you are looking for…
About the Studio
Located in rural NSW, (AKA ‘God’s country’) in the New England region on the Northern Tablelands. Think green grass and rolling hills; Glen Innes is the ultimate halfway stop between Sydney and Brisbane, and just a 2-hour drive East to the glorious NSW North Coast beaches (Yamba, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay). If you’re looking to settle into a quiet, friendly and cooler climate, the Glen Innes community will welcome you with open arms; every face is a familiar face.
Moveology sits on the main street of Glen Innes, in a newly renovated studio, well equipped for clinical/Matwork Pilates, group classes, consultations and individual movement sessions. With Moveology’s fresh space, our therapists have the ability to assist with a variety of conditions and injuries.
Being in a small town, Moveology has a wonderful rapport with Glen Innes GP practices, NDIS support services, Insurance Case Managers and private clientele. Our goal at Moveology, is to deliver excellence in the movement for clients to optimise their health and wellness. We aim to use movement as a mode of medicine so clients can reach their full potential in day-to-day activities, work and sports.
What we are looking for
- An enthusiastic individual that is fun, flexible and focused.
- Someone who is ready to practice their Physiotherapy skills and educate a rural and remote community about understanding the body’s response to exercise and movement.
- Someone who can provide the highest quality of care through clinical and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who loves to work individually and as part of a team.
- Someone who will put in the effort to achieve the best results for the client and themselves.
- Awesome administration staff to help with administrative tasks.
- State-of-the-art, boutique gym and studio to prescribe and implement individual and group consultation and classes.
- Develop home, in-studio and Telehealth exercise programs & interventions.
- Flexible days and hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Built-in incentives (PD fund) and in-house training
- A wonderful and diverse clientele.
- Being part of a rural community.
- Assistance with relocation via Attract Connect Stay - Glen Innes
Skills and Experience
- Accredited Physiotherapist with APA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Current CPR & First Aid.
- Police and Working with Children Check.
- Clinical Pilates and group class experience (not essential but the willingness to learn).
- Recent Graduates and/or experienced Ex Phys or Physiotherapists are welcome to apply.
Looking forward to hearing from a fun and dedicated therapist that is interested in filling this role at Moveology.
If you are interested please email your Cover letter, Resume to email@example.com or call 0488119251
See more about Moveology New England here;
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Additional Info
Alternatively contact Ellen Adams firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488119251
- Moveology New England
- Contact Name
- Karen Munster
- 184 Grey St Glen Innes NSW 2370