Casual Medical Receptionist Taree
We are currently looking for a medical receptionist on a casual basis around 12 hours per week at our Medical Practice in Taree, applicant must also be available to work extra hours to relieve for annual leave and sick days as required.
The position description includes however is not limited to:
- Answering phones, booking appointments, greeting patients.
- Managing of private billings, medicare and DVA claims and processing workers compensation billings.
- Assisting practice nurse with chronic disease registers/reminders when necessary.
- Involvement in quality improvement programs and patient feedback initiatives.
- General housekeeping and other miscellaneous admin tasks.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Have previous experience working within a general practice setting.
- Previous experience with Best Practice software or similar.
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience working within a team environment
- Fully vaccinated (COVID-19)
We will welcome you to a friendly and supportive team environment in this busy well established medical centre in Taree NSW. Please send your application with your CV to the Practice Manager at email@example.com
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- River Street Surgery
- Contact Name
- Doone Palmer
- 77 River Street Taree NSW 2430