Director of Clinical Services
C-Suite Partners is thrilled to be partnering with Healthe Care for the significant appointment of their next Director of Clinical Services at Mayo Private Hospital. This appointment will see the successful applicant provide clinical leadership, direction and operational leadership to the hospital and meet the business objectives of the site and group.
Mayo Private Hospital, owned and operated by Healthe Care, is a Private Hospital in Taree with long standing ties to the community. Offering surgical, general medical, rehabilitation, cardiology, renal dialysis, mental health and specialist health services, Mayo Private Hospital boasts 79 hospital beds, an experienced team of clinicians and modern and purpose-built facilities.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Clinical Services will be accountable for leading the clinical workforce, clinical safety and quality and partnering with VMOs to ensure high quality patient services are provided at all levels of the hospital.
- Oversee all health care services delivery in line with clinical and professional practice standards.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for the hospital with the Chief Executive Officer in line with future growth.
- Implement and monitor clinical standards and operational compliance to maintain optimal levels of efficiency and the highest standard of patient care.
- Coach and develop managers & staff in their understanding or performance targets and attainment of organisation goals.
- Collaborate regularly with key stakeholders to maintain communication between clinical and non-clinical hospital departments.
- Ensure compliance with the Work Health and Safety Policy, the Work Health and Safety Management Plan and all company safe work procedures.
Background & Qualifications:
- Clinical Registered Nurse background.
- Evidence of clinical management experience within a Hospital and Health Service setting.
- Post-graduate qualifications in relevant specialties, Nursing Administration, Certification/Diploma of Business Management, MBA or equivalent if preferred.
This is an exceptional leadership opportunity for an experienced health care leader within a private hospital group. If you have a clinical background and clinical management experience within a Hospital and Health Service setting, please apply to register your interest for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
*Please note only candidates that meet our full required criteria will be invited to progress for this opportunity, all applicants will be added to the database for future information sharing regarding new opportunities, market intel, and executive candidate information.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- 0418 346 000
- C-Suite Partners
- Contact Name
- Rebecca Screnci
- Mayo Private Hospital