Vocationally Registered General Practitioner
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and collaborative general practitioner to join a multidisciplinary team with great work/life balance in Tamworth, one of Australia's most dynamic and prosperous inland cities, with relocation support available.
VOCATIONALLY REGISTERED GENERAL PRACTITIONER
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and collaborative general practitioner in Tamworth, one of Australia’s most dynamic and prosperous inland cities. Peel Health Care is a not-for profit General Practice housed within purpose-built, modern and spacious facilities. The large multidisciplinary team, inclusive of GP’s and allied health professionals, are highly experienced and offer a wide range of services, which are among the most comprehensive in regional private practice.
As a teaching practice for GP registrars, medical and nursing students, this role requires a shared passion for mentoring and training our future clinicians. We are proud of our reputation as a supportive and co-operative workplace and encourage doctors practicing at Peel Health Care to pursue an enriching personal life and professional development opportunities.
Now is the perfect time to discover all regional living has to offer and our beautiful city blends the best of relaxed country lifestyle with cosmopolitan vitality and metro facilities. Tamworth is the regional hub for healthcare and retail, home to world-class sporting, arts and entertainment venues and offers high-quality education options.
Jump on a plane and you’ll touchdown in Sydney or Brisbane in an hour, and if you fancy a dip in the ocean, we are only a three-hour drive from the spectacular mid-north coast. With safe, welcoming neighbourhoods, affordable housing, and stunning natural beauty on the doorstep, you can combine that rewarding career with flexible work hours to discover the endless ways to tip that work/life balance well in your favour.
- Full or part-time options
- 65% of billings, 90% of after-hours billings
- Full administration and practice management support provided
- Established patient base
- Shared on-call responsibilities (approximately 1 in every 10 weeks)
- Practice adjacent to radiology, pathology, and allied health providers with pharmacy located nearby
- Work as part of a supportive multidisciplinary team of GP’s, nurses and allied health professionals including podiatrist, physiotherapist, dietitian and visiting audiologists and psychiatrists
- Relocation support services included in recruitment package if required
We welcome your enquiries to confidentially discuss your interest in this opportunity. Please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Melissa Hayes on 02 6766 8288 or email@example.com.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Peel Health Care
- Contact Name
- Melissa Hayes
- 103 Peel St, Tamworth 2340