About Tamworth: Tamworth is a prosperous regional city in New South Wales, offering a fantastic lifestyle and opportunity for financial success. Enjoy the benefits of lower cost of living while maximising your earning potential. Tamworth boasts excellent schools, a vibrant cultural scene, and a range of recreational activities for a fulfilling work-life balance.
Come and join our practice, you'll love it!
We're a busy little surgery in Tamworth NSW - a major regional city, by the way, with all the things you'd expect: great coffee, plenty of places to eat (check our award winning restaurants, for start), heaps of shopping, brilliant parks and gardens, outstanding schools (pre-schools, primary, and high schools: public and private), easy living - it's like 10 minutes to anywhere in the city!
Fresh and innovative ideas are encouraged and welcomed. The clinic focuses on patient care and relationships in a collaborative and supportive environment. You'll be rewarded for your work, too with a very generous package offered with a guaranteed daily rate.
What we can offer you:
- A modern three-bedroom home with lock up garage, and close to the shops, parks, and schools.
- You'll work with a fulltime practice nurse, supported by an experienced reception and administrative team.
- We're open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm, so no weekend work required!
- You'll start with an existing patient list.
- There are no on-call requirements, and no VMO obligations - although VMO may be optional if so desired.
- We are AGPAL accredited.
- Tamworth Airport is a regional airport serving Tamworth, located 10 km from the town centre. Several daily Qantas flights to Sydney (so you can use those points!). Another airline has just started flying direct to Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast!
It's a diverse patient load covering all aspects of family medicine across a broad demographic. Every day will different but every day you will be making a real difference to the community.
- Applicants must have at least 12 months Australian clinical experience.
- FRACGP/FACCRRM or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration.
- Must be able to work as independently supervision cannot be offered.
GrantsApplicants may be eligible for
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Additional Info
Available: Monday - Friday: 8am - 2.30pm
- Rural Doctors Network
- Contact Name
- Michelle Hudson
- Shopping Village, Shop 9/80 Robert St, South Tamworth NSW 2340