We are seeking a full time Practice Manager who is focused on providing high level practice management support to our doctors, clinical and administrative team. You will oversee the day to day running of the practice and hold responsibility for ensuring the patient experience is aligned with our values, and the delivery of efficient and effective administrative and reception functions.
Full time position - Monday - Friday.
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager is essential.
- High level experience in Best Practice medical software, Practice Accreditation, Medicare item numbers and Proda/HPOS.
- Ability to demonstrate and encourage leadership and teamwork.
- Experience in staff inductions, training, rostering and performance reviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Lead the day to day operations of the practice, ensuring efficiency and quality care.
- Supervise and mentor staff, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Handle patient concerns and feedback, striving for exceptional patient satisfaction.
- Contribute to strategic planning and initiatives to enhance practice performance.
- Recruitment and training of administrative staff.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Burdekin Park Medical Centre
- Contact Name
- Dr Jun Zhao
- 146 George Street Singleton NSW 2330