Registered Nurses / Occupational Health Assessors
We're looking for a few RN's with experience in general practice or occupational health assessments to join our team to support delivery of a large workforce health assessment contract, with the opportunity for ongoing clinic-based work.
Ethos Health is a Newcastle-based allied health business who delivers a range of services to individuals and organisations. Due to growth in our pre-employment and health assessment services, we're looking for 2-4 nurses with experience in general practice or occupational health assessments, on a casual or part-time basis.
- You're an AHPRA-registered nurse with an interest or experience in occupational health assessments and health coaching.
- You've got great people skills and work well as part of a close-knit team
- You're keen to learn new skills
- You can bring a degree of flexibility to the role, and have your own reliable transport
- You're not Bill Gates, but you are reasonably IT savvy
- 2 days per week for 8-10 months, with the opportunity for ongoing work
- A mix of locations, spread between Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney
- Competitive remuneration and great opportunity to perhaps break up your normal in-clinic work with something different, in a new setting, and learn some new skills along the way
Interested? Give Chris a call for more information.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Ethos Health
- Contact Name
- Chris Morton
- 8 Denison St, Newcastle West NSW 2302