Start your career in Dentistry and continue the tradition ....
Looking for enthusiastic dentists to join our team to Live Work and Play in the beautiful New England Highlands!
About Parkside Dental Clinic Glen Innes
Parkside Dental Clinic is proud to have provided general dental care to the Glen Innes Severn community for the last 40 years. We are looking for enthusiastic dentists to join our team and continue that tradition. You will be working alongside a very experienced dentist in a very busy well equipped 4 room dental practice, well supported by a team of experienced dental assistants and receptionists.
About the Role:
You will providing a full range of general family dentistry services with the option of expanding this depending on your qualifications and experience. This is a full time or part time position with flexible working hours to suit your needs. Renumeration is on commission and is negotiable.
- You are registered with AHPRA
- Looking for a workplace where you can advance your career or looking to transition to retirement
- You are committed, punctual, conscious of time management and enjoy being part of a team
- Enjoy the diversity and challenges of family dentistry and utilising all your skills in the workplace
- Want to be an integral part of a friendly welcoming rural community
- Want a better work/life balance and enjoy less commuting time
- Want You/your children to experience a country lifestyle
- Have interests in hiking in World Heritage wilderness, gem fossicking, the arts, sports, heritage history
Benefits of working for Parkside Dental Clinic in Glen Innes
- Flexible work arrangements
- No limitations as to when you take holidays or study leave
- Support available to those eligible to apply for Rural Doctors Network NSW Allied Health site visit and relocation grants (for more information visit RDN Grants)
- Access to a free, personalised relocation concierge service (provided by Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes Inc) supporting all aspects of you and your family’s relocation (including partner employment) to Glen Innes for as long as you and family members need to feel settled and connected
About Glen Innes NSW
Located at the intersection of the New England and Gwydir Highways, Brisbane and Sydney, Outback Australia and the NSW North Coast are all easily accessible from Glen Innes. We are only 2.5 hrs drive from the beautiful beaches at Yamba, Woolgoolga and Coffs Harbour.
Experience 4 seasons in this very liveable picturesque rural town - Autumn leaves, Winters snuggled up by the fire, gorgeous gardens in Spring and beautiful sunny Summer days with no humidity.
Where you’d rather be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0-sD3gJNw
If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the New England High Country of NSW and continue your career in Dentistry at Parkside Dental Clinic please contact Karen Munster Health Workforce Recruiter Connector for Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes M 0438243885 E email@example.com.
Whatever your life or career stage working at Parkside Dental Clinic in Glen Innes has something special to offer you!
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Howard Ellis @ Parkside Dental
- Contact Name
- Karen Munster
- Cnr Meade St and East Avenue Glen Innes NSW 2370