This exciting Speech Pathologist position offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, collaborative team environment in a beautiful rural community.
A family friendly workplace with a flexible service model, a focus on happiness and wellness in the workplace with a supportive, fun and collaborative team culture. The varied and interesting caseload is between Glen Innes and Armidale.
About Louise Tindale Speech Pathology
Established in 2005, Louise Tindale Speech Pathology is a vibrant private practice consisting of a highly trained and experienced team. We pride ourselves on providing high levels of supervision and mentoring to our speech pathologist team members. We are committed to working collaboratively with clients of all ages to help them achieve the best possible outcomes by combining leading speech pathology insight with a thorough understanding of their needs.
Our speech pathology team services the Armidale and New England region.
About the Role:
This exciting position offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, collaborative team environment in a beautiful rural community. The caseload is between Glen Innes and Armidale. Weekly team meetings are held in Armidale for professional development, mentoring and case discussion.
- A varied and interesting caseload of children ranging from birth to adults with a range of communication and feeding difficulties.
- 3 hours of protected supervision and mentoring weekly from experienced Speech Pathologists.
- Extensive opportunities for paid professional development
- Training across the diverse caseload
- A focus on happiness and wellness in the workplace with a supportive, fun and collaborative team culture.
- Extensively resourced clinic
This is a Full time or part-time position - as a family friendly workplace with a flexible service model, your days and hours of work can be tailored to suit your personal commitments.
- You have Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Effective time management and attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated collaborative approach to care
- A comprehensive knowledge of contemporary practice and passion for driving client centred care
- The ability to provide culturally appropriate services within our community
- You are looking for a workplace where you can advance your career and make informed decisions about your career path
- Want to be an integral part of a friendly welcoming rural community
- Excited about the possibilities, sense of community, professional development and relaxed quality of life rural living offers
- Want You/your children to experience a country lifestyle
- Have interests in hiking in World Heritage wilderness, gem fossicking, the arts, sports, heritage history
- You have or will obtain Compliance – SPA Membership, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, Driver’s License & Vehicle - all km's paid.
Benefits of working for Louise Tindale Speech Pathology in Glen Innes
- Above Award remuneration
- 12 weeks paid annual leave - 4 weeks of this attracts leave loading.
- Relocation expenses supported through Rural Doctor’s Network (RDN) grants
- Support available to those eligible to apply for Rural Doctors Network NSW site visit
- Financial and Leave allowance support to attend Professional development courses
- Access to a free personalised relocation concierge service (provided by Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes Inc) supporting all aspects of you and your family’s relocation (including partner employment) to Glen Innes for as long as you and family members need to feel settled and connected
About Glen Innes NSW
Located at the intersection of the New England and Gwydir Highways - Brisbane and Sydney, outback Australia and the NSW North Coast are all easily accessible from Glen Innes. We are only 2.5 hrs drive from the beautiful beaches at Yamba, Woolgoolga and Coffs Harbour.
Experience 4 seasons in this very liveable picturesque rural town - Autumn leaves, Winters snuggled up by the fire, gorgeous gardens in Spring and beautiful sunny Summer days with no humidity.
If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the New England High Country of NSW please click here Live in Glen Innes Highlands | Glen Innes Highlands https://youtu.be/vNMxPUkviao or contact Karen Munster Health Workforce Recruiter Connector for Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes M 0438243885 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Live, work and play in beautiful Glen Innes in the New England High Country of NSW.
Whatever your life or career stage working and living in Glen Innes has something special to offer you. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Additional Info
Alternatively contact Louise Tindale 0488 031 296
- Louise Tindale Speech Pathology
- Contact Name
- Karen Munster
- 10 Wyevale Cl, Armidale NSW 2350