Vacant Position - Registered or Clinical Psychologist
Do you have a heart for the Community?
Sanctuary Medical Practice Fletcher (SMPF) is looking for a caring and committed Psychologist who is wanting to become part of our team and the Fletcher Community. We are excited to be further developing our team to support the families of our area and you would be working with our current GPs, Psychologist, and Nurse. Due to demand for psychology services, we are looking for another Psychologist 1 or 2 days per week.
As a community-based Surgery with GP, Nursing, and Psychology services, your potential to help our patients with a range of counselling, mental health, and disability needs would be powerful.
- Registered or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA registration
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a current or willing to get a National Police Check Clearance
- Have a current or willing to get a NSW Working with Children’s Check
- Experience in Medicare Mental Health Plans
- Adults & Children psychology
- Antenatal & Postnatal counselling
- Grief counselling
- Heart to work with Disability
- Desire to learn/work with NDIS
What we will offer you:
- Friendly, caring, and large patient base already attending SMPF
- Well-appointed consult rooms
- Full Admin support, including booking appointments, book management, invoices, and rebates.
- Friendly and supportive Admin, Management, Psychologist, Nurse, and Doctors.
- Remuneration by negotiation based on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to be a part of a strong community-based healthcare service please contact us.
Email our Practice Director, Deb on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call on 0249 538244 if you have any further questions.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- 02 4953 8244
- Additional Info
Mobile is best, anytime through business hours.
- Sanctuary Medical Practice Fletcher
- Contact Name
- Deb Walter
- 50 Kurraka Drive, FLETCHER, NSW 2287