VR GP F/T OR P/T – Ultimate work life balance
A great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term quality lifestyle in a coastal location only minutes to the Hunter Valley and winery region. Gorgeous beaches and magnificent bush walking are just some of the marvellous attractions Newcastle has to offer.
You will have complete access to a very experienced nursing team and full-time administration support and of course our very experienced team of practitioners.
This position would suit a VR GP without restrictions or a GP as part of the Bonded Medical Program as we are in a Non-DPA area.
- Strong patient following.
- Flexible hours and days of work.
- Relocation assistance available or joining bonus. Please call for a confidential discussion.
- Excellent remuneration 70% of billings or a guaranteed hourly rate for the first 6 months of $150 p/h. However not used by any GPs to date.
- Growing patient base in a busy shopping centre.
- Doctor owned surgery.
- Fantastic working environment where the business takes the wellbeing of their team seriously.
- State of the art equipment with latest systems and software for efficient workflow and billing.
- Records are electronic.
- Private consulting room which is fully equipped.
- CDM assistance from full time nursing staff to reduce your consultation times.
- Great private and public schools nearby.
Fletcher Clinic offers flexibility in your preferred hours and days of work to provide you and your family your ideal work life balance. Days of work are open for negotiation, we will provide you with nursing and administration support Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30 pm and Saturdays from 8.30 am to 1pm, with the ability to extend support hours should you choose.
We assist in proving you with efficient workflow to maximise your billings and remuneration as well as making sure you are compliant with MBS requirements.
We are a paperless surgery where possible and offer a remote login for you to check results/work from home should you choose. We have a fully supportive and qualified nursing support team which assist you to make your day run smoothly, anything from Care Plan preparation, health assessments, observations, immunisations and injections, advanced wound care services, ECG’s and Ear Syringing and Cervical Screenings.
We are seeking a VR registered GP, with fellowship and a strong work ethic, commitment to practicing medicine in the best way for our patients and being a team player. Must have AHPRA registration, medical indemnity insurance and Working with Children Check approval before commencing.
We have allied health services of which include a Podiatrist and Exercise Physiologist on site. Pathology is also onsite with adjoining pharmacy.
Please contact the Practice Manager Madison Ingall on 0428 184 790 or the Director Dr Poonacha Kanjithanda on 0487 247 431 for a confidential conversation regarding the position.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Fletcher Clinic
- Contact Name
- Madison Ingall
- Shop 15, Fletcher Village
221 Minmi Road, Fletcher, NSW 2287