VR GP FT/PT
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP, with excellent communication skills to join our highly supportive team at Bay Village Medical Centre situated on the Central Coast of NSW one hour from Sydney and one hour to our lovely Wine country in the Hunter Valley.
Bay Village Medical Centre are looking for a VR GP contractor to join our team. We are in a largely populated seaside community, with an extremely high demand for doctors. We are a bulk billing practice though the weekdays with view to becoming a mixed billing practice in the not to near future. Saturday mornings is currently private billing.
Our Commitment to you:
- Mixed billing 30% service fee
- Aged Care 10% service fee
- CTG PIP payments
- Potential billings 40K to 50K per month
- Flexibility working sessions to accommodate outside family commitments.
- Own Consult room available for full time doctor.
- The practice if focused on providing a friendly stable working environment, that has retained its doctors for many years. Our recent growth to ten doctors has eight of our doctors with closed books have prompted us to now advertise for a new GP to join our lovely team of health professionals.
- Our teams are set up to ensure your work is both ethical and financially rewarding while providing excellent patient care.
- We have a high degree of autonomy over your hours, workload, style of practice and special interests and billing structure that is Medicare compliant.
- We have a high demand from new patients wishing to join the practice, as many patients have moved to the area recently.
- Services and Facilities available:
- Our well-equipped treatment room with four electronic beds and two patient cubicles with chairs. We comfortably run two treatment room appointment books every weekday.
- We have two nurses’ rooms for our chronic disease patients for all our patients care plans, in which run two Care Planning appointment books every day.
- Our nurses accommodate Immunisations, ECG’s Spirometry, Iron Infusions overseas vaccines and Covid/flu vaccinations clinics that can be run on a large scale due to our spacious waiting room.
- Dedicated nurse for Chronic disease management and care planning
- Skin Cancer clinic
- Large Covid & Flu vaccination clinics
- Health Assessment nurses working with each doctor patients.
- We have 11 consultation rooms.
- Experienced Administration team of 6 staff
- Experienced Practice Manager
- Radiology rooms onsite providing X-ray, and Ultrasound open every weekday.
- Pathology Clinic onsite open every weekday
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Additional Info
Dr Abdul Usham 0434356573 for a confidential discussion
- Bay Village Medical Centre
- Contact Name
- Heather Gewin
- 3-5 Farrar Road Killarney Vale