VR GP Opportunity - Central Coast - Wyoming NSW
Assist in provide more healthcare coverage to a community that needs it the most.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre, there is ample support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house Skin Clinic, Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Diagnostic Imaging, Specialists and Pharmacy.
Due to the demographic of Wyoming, health care practitioners here have traditionally held a strong interest in family health, but there also has been an increased demand for gynaecological, women’s health and geriatric care.
Benefits to consider
- DPA Location (close to Sydney)
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinarsavailable through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre
- Contact Name
- Carlos Vega
- Cnr Pacific Highway and Kinarra Avenue, Wyoming NSW 2250