VR GP Position/Full time/Kincumber, Central Coast, NSW
Full time position in Kincumber. Traditional family practice situated in cottage near shops. Established patient base-busy immediately. 70% of billings with view to partnership.
An opportunity exists for a VR General Practitioner to join a well-established and respected family practice. Our practice is dedicated to providing families with personalized, professional, quality healthcare.
Due to high patient demand the practice seeks an additional GP to work part or full time to cater for existing patients as well as new patients. With appointments booked in advance you will be busy and well supported from day one, full bookings guaranteed.
Our practice is located within a short drive to several beautiful beaches and mountain trails.
This is an excellent chance for a VR General Practitioner to join a highly regarded accredited practice with excellent nursing, admin and managerial support.
- Privately owned and operated.
- Bulk Billing structure.
- Located close to shops, pharmacy and nursing homes.
- Flexibility as to your commitment 2-5 days or more.
- A reliable patient stream of between 20-30 patients per day.
- No weekends or public holidays.
- An experienced professional practice manager and Registered Nurse on site.
- An admin team to take care of all billings and administration tasks.
- Shared on-call roster.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact:
Sonia Young (Practice Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- The Surgery Kincumber
- Contact Name
- Sonia Young
- 80 Avoca Drive, Kincumber NSW 2251