Want to work in a small, dedicated general practice team? We are seeking a passionate/competent Registered Nurse to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for a Part-time Nurse who would like to make a genuine impact on patients’ lives, deliver best practice nursing care, and work as part of a collaborative team.
Your key roles and responsibilities would include, however are not limited to:
- General treatment room duties,
- Assisting GP’s with minor procedures: such as skin lesions, suturing, wedge resections
- Experience with wound management
- ECG’s, spirometry, ear syringing
- Patient-focused care plans, chronic disease management and health assessments
- Sterilization , immunisation & cold chain management
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Child/adult immunisation certification or willing to undertake training
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current CPR Training (within the past 12 months) Working with children check and police check
- Must have up to date vaccinations
General Practice experience preferred, however training will be supplied to the right applicant, Competent computer skills and knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage but not necessary. Full training of the software will be provided if required.
Description of Benefits
Working hours: 8.30 am – 5pm (days negotiable) No weekends, on call or evenings.
You will be working with a small friendly team who appreciate staff camaraderie.
Join a friendly Professional team with ongoing training to support your role.
Nurses Award. Sick & holidays paid as per Nurses Award
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- 4328 2122
- Additional Info
Please email a current CV and cover letter to the above email address.
- The Corner Family Surgery
- Contact Name
- Simone Clews
- 30 Renwick Street, Wyoming