The Primary Health Network is offering telehealth community activation grants to local primary care providers, local government, local health services, community groups and other organisations willing to provide programs, initiatives and projects to target behavioural and environmental change and bring about:
- Increased telehealth video consultation registrations
- Increased video consultation frequencies
- Greater confidence in usage of video consultation among practitioners and patients
- Increased number/diversity of patients reached via video consultation within communities and localities, and/or
- Increased geographic spread of patients reached via video consultation.
Grants of $5,000 - $50,000 (excluding GST) are available for programs, activities, equipment and/or resources for small to large-scale projects across the PHN region that help activate video consultation.
Applications close 5pm, Friday March 19, 2021.
Submit an application here.