Relocation Campaigns – Recruitment and Retention
Last updated December 6, 2022
A helping hand
The PHN has adopted several strategies to attract health professionals to the Hunter New England Region.
The "Consider a move" landing page is the primary resource for both the recruiter and the potential health professional considering a move.
The relocation campaign encourages a sea change or a tree change to one of the great regions within our PHN footprint.
As a result, we're pleased to partner with Big Sky Relocations to provide a snapshot of the cities and towns we are proud to represent.
Other recent recruitment and retention activities include:
- Digital marketing campaigns across the Meta social media channels.
- Qantas magazine full page advertisement featured on Qantas flights and business lounges across Australia.
- Print distribution campaigns promoting GP Bush grants.
- Local life manuals promoting the PHN amazing rural regions and encourage potential health professional to consider a relocation. The town-based information highlights the towns liveability for health professionals and their families.
- Welcome Ambassador Program – a solution to health professional retention. The Welcome Ambassador connects to the new GP with their new community. This 6-month program is to connect personal interests with communities-based activities.
- The PHN Grants program - view current grant opportunities and express your interest in a PHN Grant.
Left: Qantas full page advertisement. Right: Print distribution campaign.