The Big Catch-Up 2023 Immunisation Conference
Last updated November 14, 2023
The Big Catch-Up 2023 Immunise. Prevent. Protect. IMMUNISATION CONFERENCE 2023
The largest Immunisation Conference in the Hunter, New England & Central Coast.
The conference was held at Crowne Plaza, Terrigal on Friday 20th October 2023.
The Immunisation conference 2023 was presented by the Hunter, New England & Central Coast Primary Health Network in conjunction with the Hunter New England and Central Coast Local Health Districts.
The conference was presented in a hybrid format in recognition of the continued infection risk posed by COVID-19. It was attended by more than 500 participants including almost 230 face-to-face at the conference venue, Crowne Plaza, Terrigal, and more than 290 via the livestream presentation.
Immunisation Conference Video
The conference presentations and other content are provided in two parts, the morning and afternoon sessions.
- Sarah Joyce - Meningococcal - How a Life Can Change in 12 Hours
- Dr Peter Murray - Impact of COVID-19 on Childhood Immunisation Programmes – A Global Perspective
- Dr Sonya Ennis - The NSW Immunisation Strategy and Low Childhood Coverage
- Katrina Clark - Aboriginal Vaccination – Counting Actions not Numbers. Make our Actions Count
- Lauren Dalton - Data Quality and Tips to Using the Australian Immunisation Register I Useful Links
- Dr Kathryn Taylor - Spotlight on Adult Immunisation
- Archana Koirala - New Vaccines, or New to the NIP: Evidence and Policy
- Sandra Fitzgerald - Health Pathways
Professor Nick Wood - So you think you have had a vaccine reaction?
Featured Videos - Immunisation Service Providers
TAMS - Tamworth Aboriginal Medical Service
Waratah Medical Services - Cooranbong
Manning Health Hub - Taree
Child Health Immunisation Clinics - Central Coast