Join our Team
Last updated November 17, 2023
View our new video and hear from our team members about why they work for the PHN and what makes it their Employer of Choice.
Primary care vacancies
The Primary Health Network also maintains a website for primary care businesses in our region wishing to advertise vacancies.
Visit our regional vacancies page to see the external primary care jobs available in the area.
Why join us?
We are a values-driven organisation, and are proud of our culture and the benefits we offer our staff. We employ highly motivated and passionate people who work together to deliver innovative, locally relevant solutions that measurably improve the health outcomes of our communities.
Our Values are the basis of everything we do including how we work with each other and the way we connect with our industry partners and the wider community.
We look for people who share these values:
We pride ourselves on being supportive and flexible and offer a great range of benefits including:
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Professional development / Education & Training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Corporate Fitness Program (Fitness Passport - access to 650 Gyms & Swimming Pool Facilities)
- Employee Assistance Program support (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Safe driver training
- Collaboration with passionate like-minded professionals
- Additional Leave for Family & Community responsibilities
- Additional leave between the Christmas and New Year period
- A supportive team environment.