An exciting GP position awaits you in the beautiful New England Highlands
Enjoy the challenges of General Practice and utilising all your skills in the workplace, with flexible hours you can advance your career or look to transition to retirement - it's your choice!
Live, work and play in beautiful Glen Innes in the New England High Country of NSW.
About AMH Medical Centre
At AMH Medical Centre we pride ourselves on our long history of providing comprehensive quality medical care to our community. You will be working in an independent GP-owned general practice, well supported by experienced rural GPs, practice nurses, administration staff and local allied health services.
About the Role:
We do it all - minor procedures, women's health, skin cancer, mental health, ECG, the list goes on. We are a rural location (MM4), providing comprehensive medical care to our community. The work is challenging but very rewarding.
There is an optional VMO position (1 day per week) at the local 36 bed hospital that includes in-patient and urgent care.
- You are Vocationally registered VR GP – FACRRM or FRACGP
- Looking for a workplace where you can advance your career or looking to transition to retirement
- Enjoy challenges of General Practice and utilising all your skills in the workplace
- Find cradle to grave healthcare immensely satisfying
- Want to be an integral part of a friendly welcoming rural community
- Want a better work/life balance and enjoy less commuting time
- Want You/your children to experience a country lifestyle
- Have interests in hiking in World Heritage wilderness, gem fossicking, the arts, sports, heritage history
Benefits of working for AMH Medical Centre in Glen Innes
- Flexible work arrangements No limitations as to when you take holidays or study leave
- Support available to those eligible to apply for Rural Doctors Network NSW site visit and relocation grants (for more information visit RDN Grants) and the Workforce Incentive Program – (WIP).(For eligibility criteria, please visit: WIP)
- Access to a free, personalised relocation concierge service (provided by Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes Inc) supporting all aspects of you and your family’s relocation (including partner employment) to Glen Innes for as long as you and family members need to feel settled and connected
About Glen Innes NSW
Located at the intersection of the New England and Gwydir Highways - Brisbane and Sydney, outback Australia and the NSW North Coast are all easily accessible from Glen Innes.
Experience 4 seasons in this very liveable picturesque rural town - Autumn leaves, Winters snuggled up by the fire, gorgeous gardens in Spring and beautiful sunny Summer days with no humidity.
If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the New England High Country of NSW please click here Live in Glen Innes Highlands | Glen Innes Highlands https://youtu.be/vNMxPUkviao or contact Karen Munster Health Workforce Recruiter Connector for Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes M 0438243885 E email@example.com.
Whatever your life or career stage working in a Glen Innes General Practice has something special to offer you.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- AMH Medical Centre
- Contact Name
- Karen Munster
- 29 East Ave Glen Innes NSW 2370