Flexible work arrangements + No commute = Quality family time and rural lifestyle
Provide comprehensive medical care utilizing all your skills in the workplace, including pursuing optional interests like skin cancer management or VMO at the local hospital
About East Ave Medical Clinic
East Ave Medical Clinic is proud to be a true family practice providing top class healthcare. You will be working in an independent GP owned general practice well supported by experienced rural GPs, practice nurses, administration staff and local allied health services.
About the Role:
Comprehensive medical care including Minor procedures, women's health, skin cancer, mental health, ECG, iron infusions, ATSI health and more. We are a rural location (MM4), providing comprehensive medical care to our community. The work is challenging but very rewarding.
There is an optional VMO position (1 day per week) at the local 36 bed hospital that includes in-patient and urgent care.
- You are Vocationally registered VR GP – FACRRM or FRACGP
- Looking for a workplace where you can advance your career or looking to transition to retirement
- You are committed, punctual, conscious of time management and enjoy being part of a team
- Enjoy the diversity and challenges of General Practice and utilising all your skills in the workplace
- Have the option of pursuing special interests in addition to general practice eg skin cancer management
- Find cradle to grave care immensely satisfying
- Want to be an integral part of a friendly welcoming rural community
- Want a better work/life balance and enjoy less commuting time
- Want You/your children to experience a country lifestyle
- Have interests in hiking in World Heritage wilderness, gem fossicking, the arts, sports, heritage history
Benefits of working for East Ave Medical Clinic in Glen Innes
- Flexible work arrangements
- No limitations as to when you take holidays or study leave
- Support available to those eligible to apply for Rural Doctors Network NSW site visit and relocation grants (for more information visit RDN Grants) and the Workforce Incentive Program – (WIP).(For eligibility criteria, please visit: WIP)
- Access to a free, personalised relocation concierge service (provided by Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes Inc) supporting all aspects of you and your family’s relocation (including partner employment) to Glen Innes for as long as you and family members need to feel settled and connected
About Glen Innes NSW
Located at the intersection of the New England and Gwydir Highways, Brisbane and Sydney, Outback Australia and the NSW North Coast are all easily accessible from Glen Innes. We are only 2.5 hrs drive from the beautiful beaches at Yamba, Woolgoolga and Coffs Harbour.
Experience 4 seasons in this very liveable picturesque rural town - Autumn leaves, Winters snuggled up by the fire, gorgeous gardens in Spring and beautiful sunny Summer days with no humidity.
If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the New England High Country of NSW please click here Live in Glen Innes Highlands | Glen Innes Highlands https://youtu.be/vNMxPUkviao or contact Karen Munster Health Workforce Recruiter Connector for Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes M 0438243885 E firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- East Ave Medical Clinic
- Contact Name
- Karen Munster
- 39 East Avenue Glen Innes NSW 2370