General Practitioner Part time or Full Time in a Private Billing Practice (DPA Location)
An exciting opportunity exists for a General Practitioner at Tenambit Medical Centre in Tenambit, NSW, Australia.
Why Join Us
- 70% of all billings!
- Privately owned and operated
- Fully accredited practice
- Flexible working hours - full- or part-time opportunities
- Large patient base – high level of bookings
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Plenty of support, including RNs, diabetic educator, a full-time practice manager, and receptionists
- Family-friendly practice
- 20 Minutes from Newcastle in the Hunter Valley
- Less than 2 hours from Sydney
- Prestigious Hunter Valley Grammar school 5 minutes away
- 30 minutes from the beautiful Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- Providing health assessments, diagnoses, and treatment services to patients
- Ordering of diagnostic tests where required
- Informing patients of any test results in accordance with practice procedure
- Referring patients to other providers where appropriate
- Collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care to patients
- Documenting the care and education provided to patients within their health records
- Registration with APRAH
- Possess FRACGP
- Have eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- Have working knowledge of legislation and general practice standards
Established in 1971, Tenambit Medical Centre is a private billing practice offering a variety of services including, comprehensive diabetic reviews with our diabetic educator, dedicated skin clinics twice a week, aviation medicals, chronic disease management plans, iron infusions, health assessments, hormonal implants and general medicine. We have a team of 3 GPs and a registrar, 4 registered nurses, 3 onsite psychologists, an onsite dietitian, a full-time practice manager, and a wonderful team of receptionists.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Tenambit Medical Centre
- Contact Name
- Sarah Anstey
- 61 Maize Street, Tenambit NSW 2323