REGISTERED /ENROLLED NURSE - Immediate start , 30-40$ per hours as experience /AMA award
Healthcare Evolution Medical Group is looking for proactive and enthusiastic General Practice Nurses, for Clarence Town Medical Centre.
We need Full Time & Part time EENs and RNs to join our fully accredited Practices and fast growing Team of Doctors, Nurses and Administration staff across board.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Chronic Disease Management & Health Assessments
- Wound Management / dressing
- Cold Chain management
- Childhood Immunisation & Vaccinations
- Pap smears
- INR Testing
- Ear Syringing
- Implementing and supervising Infection Control policy & Protocol
- Management of Clinical data
- Assisting Practice team in achieving Practice's Quality Improvement Goals
- General Procedure room Duties.
- Ordering and maintenance of clinical Supplies.
- Maintenance of clinical Equipment Registers.
- Assisting with Obs, Emergencies, and Clinical Triaging.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to deal with all ethnicity and age groups.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Nursing administrative duties will also be given if required
- Willing to assist clinical and non-clinical staff in day to day operations.
Qualifications and Knowledge Required:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- General Practice experience desirable but not essential.
- Training can be provided.
- Computer skills are necessary
- Knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage but not necessary.
- Immunisation Certificate
- Well women's Health check (Cervical Screening) Certificate
- Current CPR
Remuneration: Hourly Rate: as per AMA Award or above award as per General Practice Experience. 30$-40$ and hour for Permanent role
If Interested Please send your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via SEEK
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Healthcare evolutions medical group
- Contact Name
- Dr Faisal Khan
- 40 Grey Street , CLARENCE TOWN