What is it about pharmacy that excites you? We would love to support you in that journey!
What is it about pharmacy that excites you? We would love to support you in that journey! We have flexible roles on offer, with hours to suit part-time, school hours or full-time hours.
At Timbs Pharmacy Glen Innes you have SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES! Read on to find out more!
About Timbs Pharmacy
A thriving hub of activity, Timbs Pharmacy is an integral part of the Glen Innes township, where customers love to get to know you. We are a locally owned, independent community pharmacy with a genuine commitment to caring for our local community and embracing the latest in pharmacy care.
You will join a team of enthusiastic pharmacists, dispense techs and pharmacy assistants who all contribute to our supportive, positive culture; and genuinely enjoy coming to work. Our pharmacy operates with a team of around 25 staff members; with 2-3 pharmacists each day during the week, and a dispense tech for dispensary support, as well as multiple pharmacy assistants. Our pharmacists enjoy lots of customer-facing time, as well as supporting our team in the management of webster packs and services to the local nursing homes.
About the Role:
- SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES!
- work alongside local aged care facilities,
- become involved in asthma or credentialled diabetes education,
- offer HMRs,
- become a mental health first aider,
- deliver vaccinations,
- sleep apnoea services… or something else?
- Flexible roles on offer, with hours to suit part-time, school hours or full-time hours
- Our pharmacy is open 8:30am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays so some rotational weekend work will be required.
- Newly registered, intern pharmacists & experienced pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
- You hold current AHPRA registration as a pharmacist
- You will have excellent communication skills & a professional manner
- You have attention for detail
- You have a love for helping customers with all their health needs.
- You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- You hold current First Aid and CPR certification or are willing to update
- You are looking for flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Want a better work/life balance and enjoy less commuting time
- Want to be an integral part of a friendly welcoming rural community
- Want You/your children to experience a country lifestyle
- Have interests in hiking in World Heritage wilderness, gem fossicking, the arts, sports, heritage history
- Vaccination qualifications preferred, although we are willing to provide this training
Benefits of working for Timbs Pharmacy in Glen Innes
- Attractive remuneration packages - $50+ per hour with relocation support
- Opportunities for ongoing education
- Focus on work-life balance.
- Relocation and site visit grant support available to those eligible to apply (for more information visit RDN Grants)
- Access to a free, personalised relocation concierge service (provided by Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes Inc) supporting all aspects of you and your family’s relocation (including partner employment) to Glen Innes for as long as you and family members need to feel settled and connected
About Glen Innes NSW
Experience 4 seasons in this very liveable picturesque rural town - Autumn leaves, Winters snuggled up by the fire, gorgeous gardens in Spring and beautiful sunny Summer days with no humidity.
Located at the intersection of the New England and Gwydir Highways - Brisbane and Sydney, outback Australia and the NSW North Coast are all easily accessible from Glen Innes. We are approximately 1 hour north of Armidale, 2.5 hours from the closest beach, and 4.5 hours from Brisbane.
Glen Innes has many opportunities for sport and social activities and is serviced by 3 primary schools and Glen Innes High School.
If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the New England High Country of NSW please click here Live in Glen Innes Highlands | Glen Innes Highlands https://youtu.be/vNMxPUkviao
or contact Karen Munster Health Workforce Recruiter Connector for Attract Connect Stay – Glen Innes M 0438243885 E email@example.com.
Live, work and play in beautiful Glen Innes NSW!
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Additional Info
Please contact me any day including weekends between 9am - 8pm.
- Timbs Pharmacy
- Contact Name
- Karen Munster
- 240 Grey St Glen Innes 2370