Casual Practice Nurse
The University Health Service has an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse to join the practice at the University's Callaghan Campus.
Competitive Remuneration and flexible working conditions.
- Registration as a Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Extensive relevant experience; or a combination of relevant experience and/or education and training in community based general practice or hospital emergency departments.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including the capacity to build relationships and an inter-disciplinary way of working.
- Accredited nurse immuniser, infection control, cold chain management, CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment and drugs.
- Knowledge of, and experience in adhering to workplace policies and procedures in the areas of work health safety, equity, diversity and promoting a respectful workplace culture.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- 4921 6000
- University Health Service
- Contact Name
- Alison Cole
- Student Services Building
University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308