General Practice Registered Nurse- Part Time in a 2 GP practice
We are looking for a part time RN for 1-3 days per week- Competitive pay rates with a high level of appreciation in a small family business. Skin cancer work, iron infusions, immunisations, wound care, Chronic disease management and health assessments make up majority of the workload.
Blacksmiths Family Medical Practice was originally established in March 1981. For over 40 years, our practice has become one of the most respected and trusted medical practices in Blacksmiths and its surrounding suburbs.
Because we are a family owned and operated practice, it means our story is somewhat unique. We pride ourselves on truly understanding the dynamics of family care because we know how important our families are!
We believe that patient health is a continuous relationship that relies on trust, respect, and commitment. These ideals have always been part of our core values which drive us to provide the best possible care we can.
- Must have current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Current immunisation certificate
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills
- Have experience in a fast-paced, multiple practitioner environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a registered nurse
- COVID vaccination up to date
- Computer skills are essential, medical director and pracsoft preferable
Beneficial experience but not mandatory:
- Experience with wound management, immunisations and assisting in procedures
- Experience with developing Health Assessments and CDM Plans
- Experience with Best Practice or Medical Director software highly regarded
- 2-3 years+ General Practice nursing experience highly regarded
- Experience with minor procedures and treatment
- Strong clinical and academic skills associated with looking at the patient holistically
- Childhood immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor procedure assistance
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Patient liaison and answering phones when required
- Operation of the recall system, patient results, care planning and health assessments
- stock control and cold chain management
- provision of support to practice staff and doctors
- IV iron Infusions
- Triaging of patients
- wound management
- frequent immunisations
- Assisting doctors with procedures and management of patients
- Maintenance of practice equipment and other paperwork or online applications as required
- Flexible hours, full time role available, but will consider part time for the right fit
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Career growth
- Competitive salary based on qualification and experience
- On-the-job training will be provided as needed
Please provide cover letter and resume with the following details listed:
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Practice Registered Nurse?
- Do you have a current nursing registration from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
We are only able to accommodate vaccinated staff due to the demands and risks of the clinical role.
See www.blacksmithsfamilymedicalpractice.com for more information about our wonderful practice.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Additional Info
can SMS my mobile on 0448480996 if emailing application please label it clearly in subject "JOB APPLICATION" many thanks :)
- Blacksmiths Family Medical Practice
- Contact Name
- Dr Brianna Joseph
- 65 Turea St, Blacksmiths NSW 2281