Medical Receptionist in Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Centre
We are looking for a warm and friendly person to join our team. Weekly work hours is 22 to 26.
The successful candidate will be the ‘face’ of our surgery greeting our patients on arrival, managing phone calls, enquiries and appointments, and liaising between our doctors and nurses and their patients. Other tasks involve billing and payment processing, preparing patients for surgery and associated documentation, and general administration tasks such as data entry, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and other office tasks. Empathy and patience is important as is a pleasant and motivated personality.
- We are focused on quality customer service and satisfaction and are looking for someone to go ‘above and beyond’ and care for our patients
- Astute attention to detail and the ability to multitask and handle stress during busy periods
- Patience, superb listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team consisting of administration, nursing, and medical staff
- Appreciation of absolute patient confidentiality and meticulous record keeping skills
- Self-motivation, self-direction and a proactive attitude
- Demonstration of a high level of computer literacy/skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and work under direct supervision of our senior receptionist
- Experience with Best Practice and Office software programs
- Previous experience as a receptionist/secretary
- Typing skills
- Knowledge of Medicare billing and claiming
Work schedule is 2 to 3 half days for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, and 2 full days for Tuesday and Friday.
Please send us a copy of your CV with 3 references and we will organise an interview after hours.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Contact for Pre-Application Enquiries
- Luminous Skin Cancer and Scar Centre
- Contact Name
- Yvonne Leung
- 18 Lambton Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292