The Manning Region GP Recruitment Grants Program is made up of three components:
- 5 x Recruitment Starter Grants - $2,500 per general practice (available in selected LGAs)
- 3 x Bush GP Incentive Grants - $25,000 per general practice (available in selected LGAs)
- 3 x Welcome Ambassador service - valued up to $5,000 (available in selected LGAs)
The Grants may be used to undertake activities such as:
• developing and implementing new or innovative recruitment strategies
• supporting GPs to relocate from outside the HNECC region
• increasing the likelihood of relocating GPs and their families settling in to their new town
The following LGA locations are eligible for this grant round: Taree LGA, Gloucester LGA, Forster-Tuncurry LGA and Dungog LGA.
The Manning Region GP Recruitment Incentive Grants opened on 28th March and applications close on 30th June.
For full details and to apply visit the web page