Mind HealthThe service is for anyone whose health and lifestyle circumstances have changed and need support to undertake everyday activities. Service Connect Line can help you or your carer and health professional navigate the health and care system to find the most appropriate supports and services.
These could include:
- Psychosocial non-clinical mental health support
- Care coordination
- Counselling and psychological services
- Drugs and alcohol
- Financial management and budgeting
- Physical health
- Vocational and educational support
- Cultural wellbeing support
- Family and cultural connection support.
The service is free and is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (except on public holidays*).
Call 1300 029 131 to access the service. Or visit the Mind Health Service Connect Line web page.