Request for Tenders Youth Complex Mental Health Service
Posted March 08 2018
Hunter New England and Central Coast Primary Health Network (HNECC) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced providers to tender for the Youth Complex Mental Health Service to be delivered in four communities in our region, as outlined below. The Youth Complex Mental Health Service will ensure that young people aged 12 – 25 years with, or at risk of developing, severe mental illness, have access to clinically appropriate care and support in the right place and at the right time.
HNECC is interested in providers that can deliver responsive and innovative service models to meet the needs of local young people, that are practical and acknowledge local characteristics (e.g. geographic, demographic, referral pathways). To complement local services and account for workforce availability, options such as consortia, genuine partnerships, sub-contracting, and brokerage arrangements are encouraged.
- Tender documents are available free-of-charge by accessing the HNECC Limited Tenderlink website https://www.tenderlink.com/hneccphn/
- Responses must be lodged electronically at the above web address.
- Responses must be received by 2.00pm, Friday 6 April 2018
- A tender information session will be held on Friday, March 23, 2018.
- Where: Business Enterprise Centre (Training Room), 265 King Street, Newcastle.
- Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- HNECC staff will also be present at our Tamworth and Erina offices for participants to attend the session from these locations via webinar.
- Participants can also participate remotely from their own location via webinar.
The canvassing of Board Members or Executive or HNECC Limited staff could lead to automatic disqualification from the process.