Latest Updates 2020-21
The following pathways have under gone a full review process. This means the pathways have had Specialist, General Practitioner (GP) and Pharmacy input to ensure they have the latest evidence based clinical information and are practical for use in a GP setting.
Pathways of note include ADHD Shared Care, Behavioural Concerns in Children and Developmental Concerns in Children. These pathways have been reviewed and updated to support the outcomes of the First 2000 Days of Life project. We continue to work with the team of the ADHD Shared Care pilot to ensure specialists and GPs are supported when working together to best support the children, families and carers involved in this pilot.
We are also reviewing pathways in line with the RCH Paediatric Improvement Collaborative guidelines where available, and clinically appropriate in a general practice setting.
- General Paediatric Conditions (previously General Paediatric Assessment and Referral)
- ADHD Shared Care (previously ADHD in Children and Young People and Medications in ADHD)
- Behavioural Concerns in Children
- Developmental Concerns in Children
- Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Paediatric Sepsis (Including Meningitis)
- Speech and Language Difficulties in Children
- Paediatric Dental Infection
- Bow Legs
- Febrile Seizures in Children
- Afebrile Seizures in Children.