Planned Updates 2021-22
The pathways listed below are scheduled to commence their review in the next 12 months. Please forward this information to your clinical leads to help identify and assist in making contact with SMEs that can help review suggested changes made by our Clinical Editing team.
We are happy to work with your clinical leads to best identify the best SME for each pathway(s). Please put us in touch with the most appropriate clinical lead by using the ‘send button’ on the bottom right hand screen of the HNE Community HealthPathways home page.
- Positional Plagiocephaly and Crainosynostosis
- Metatarsus Adductas
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Congenital Muscular Torticollis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Bakers or Popliteal Cyst in Children
- Overweight and Obesity in Children and Young People
- Analgesia in Children with Acute Pain
- Children or Young Person at Risk
- Bronchiolitis in Children
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Allergic Rhinitis in Children
- Enuresis in Children
- Urticaria in Children.