New Pathway Development 2020-21
Last updated June 2, 2021
The pathways and resource pages listed below are currently under development. The First 2000 Days of Life project has been a primary driver for the development of these pathways.
If you would like to be part of the wider consultation process for any of these pathways please don’t hesitate to use the ‘send button’ on the bottom right hand screen of the HNE Community HealthPathways home page.
- Youth Health Services referral tab
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Early Childhood Community Services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Assessment for Patients Aged 0 to 14 Years
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learning Difficulties in Children
- Reflux and GORD in Children
- Newborn Check
- Jaundice in Babies
- Before School Health Check.