Last updated January 25, 2022
We work together with all local major stakeholders including the NSW Rural Doctors Network, GP Synergy, and the Central Coast and Hunter New England Local Health Districts, and assist in developing a strong local healthcare workforce.
We offer support to all practices across our region with their general practice workforce needs, including recruitment, retention, and succession planning.
Please view our Education Library for webinars and information resources.
For information or assistance related to workforce issues please contact Alison Tattersall, Manager, Professional Development & Workforce.
- ACRRM - Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine
- AGPT - Australian General Practice Training Program - training medical registrars in general practice
- Australian Government Department of Immigration - Skilled Occupation List
- Doctor Connect - information for international medical graduates and their employers
- GP Synergy
- NSW Health - Areas of Need Program
- NSW Rural Doctors Network
- RVTS - Remote Vocational Training Scheme
- Work Visas - Information