Last updated June 6, 2023
Taree Regional Airport – 7km from Taree town centre - 1 Lansdowne Rd, Cundletown
FlyPelican operates direct flights to Sydney.
Port Macquarie Airport – 1hr drive from Taree - 99 Boundary Street, Port Macquarie
Offers direct flights to four destinations:
- Sydney (QantasLink and Rex)
- Brisbane (QantasLink)
- Lord Howe Island (Eastern Air Services)
- Sunshine Coast (Bonza Airlines)
- Melbourne (Bonza Airlines)
The XPT NSW Trainlink Service runs between Sydney and Brisbane and stops at Taree, Wingham and Gloucester. - Olympia St, Taree
Busways - Daily bus service between Taree and Newcastle with many stops in between.
Eggins Comfort Coaches - Runs to many towns in the area, including Forster – Tuncurry, Hallidays Point and Old Bar.
Taree Taxis - 02 6551 700
Taree Combined Taxi - 02 6551 3555
Main Shopping Areas
Taree has a centrally located shopping precinct, all within walking distance of Manning and Victoria Streets and includes two shopping centres and a variety of unique retail experiences.
Woolworths (home delivery), Big W and over 45 specialty stores.
60 Manning St, Taree
Coles (home delivery), Target and host of specialty stores, bakery and eateries.
81 Manning St, Taree
Cnr High St and Commerce St, Taree
Ritchie’s IGA + Liquor
32/34 Manning St, Taree
Carlo’s IGA Plus Liquor (home delivery)
22/24 Bruntnell St, Chatham
- Manning River Times – available from local supermarkets and newsagencies or online www.manningrivertimes.com.au
- NBN News (Channel 9)
- PRIME News (Channel 7)
- ABC Mid North Coast – 756AM
- Better Music 2RE – 1557 AM
- MAX FM - 107.3FM
- Radio Ngarralinyi (Indigenous community station) - 103.3F M
- 2BOB (community station) - 104.7FM