Last updated July 24, 2023
Your patients can now access My Health Record information on their mobile via the new my health app.
my health, is an Australian Digital Health Agency owned and managed app, and is the latest digital tool developed by the Agency to help consumers and their carers engage with and be proactive in managing their health.
my health is now available to download from iOS and Android app stores by searching for “my health gov”.
my health provides easy access to key health information once it has been uploaded to My Health Record including:
- medicine information history
- pathology results, including COVID-19 test results
- proof of vaccination history and upcoming immunisations
- allergy and reactions information
- hospital discharge summaries
- advance care planning documents
How can myhealthapp assist me as a:
Learn more about the my health app at: